3. The President’s Trophy, the Advertiser Cup, the Rothbury trophy
- The President’s Trophy and associated trophies shall be played for annually on a course chosen by rota. Only Players who have played in a League Team during the Season are eligible to enter.
- The President’s Bowl shall be won by the best Gross score, the winner becoming the Individual League Champion.
- The Alnwick Advertiser Trophy shall be won by the best Net score.
- The Rothbury Trophy shall be won by the best 4 Gross scores in a team.
- There shall be a £2 entry fee to be paid to the host club plus an optional sweep of £3 per player, representing £1 per competition, which shall be paid out:
President’s Bowl – 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%
Advertiser Trophy – 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%
Rothbury Trophy – 1st Team 100%
- Ties in The President’s Bowl and Alnwick Advertiser trophies shall be settled in accordance with the rules of the host Club. Ties in The Rothbury Trophy Competition will result in Joint winners.
- No player may win both Gross and Net prizes. In the event of the same player having both the best Gross and the best Net, the Gross prize shall have priority.